Philippe Dessertine: the conference economist who helps companies
French economist teaching at the IAE of Paris and the University of Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne, Philippe Dessertine accompanies you for your seminars and/or conferences.
Mainly focused on the environment and the economy to adopt in the face of the current situation, Philippe Dessertine positions himself mainly as a ‘trend spotter‘ (an individual whose function is to detect and analyse trends in a market, which may influence it).
With conferences available in English and French, the President of the association “Comité 21” (France’s largest network for sustainable development), helps companies find positive solutions in times of crisis.
Consultant, lecturer, author, or speaker, Philippe Dessertine wears all the hats to share, instruct, and solve the economic issues of today’s world.
Here are the different conference themes proposed by Philippe Dessertine:
- The 4th industrial revolution.
- What economy after the Covid?
- Scarcity of resources vs. Increasing demographics and needs.
- What economic model for a “finite” world?
- Global warming/migration flows/geopolitics/protectionism?
- How to feed 9 billion people tomorrow?
- What future are we borrowing from our children?
- The Brexit and European economic difficulties.
- Bitcoin and Crypto-currencies.
- What are the major challenges brought about by AI?
- Roles and meaning of the Enterprise in Society.
- Taxation, Savings, Pensions… how to invest?