Team Building en Bateau Electrique
Team Building in an Electric Boat on the Bassin de la Villette
Enigmas, challenges and questions will be on the agenda
Put on your sailor suit and your captain’s hat to cruise the Ourcq Canal: You are the captain! For this unusual activity, you will embark on board our electric boats and without a licence for a treasure hunt on the canals of the city: a fun, playful and friendly adventure!
Before setting off on the electric boats and without a licence, each crew will receive a roadbook
with instructions and stages of the hunt.
with the instructions and the stages of this treasure hunt full of surprises… Let’s go!
The Treasure Hunt
All crew members will have the opportunity to take turns at the helm of the ship! The teams will have to work together to win the common goal. One goal: to finish first!
Everyone will have an important role to play and will have to keep their eyes open… landscapes, boats, the clues are everywhere!
On the programme: fun challenges, cultural challenges and a multitude of riddles to solve!
The key to success: versatility and anticipation:
– Artistic Challenge: Photos and Tag will no longer hold any secrets for you!
– Observation Challenge: Will you be able to find a clue about the bridges, boats etc?
– Culture Challenge: Use your G culture to answer the quiz, games, maritime superstitions!
– Fun Challenge: The crew will have to show their skill!
– Historical Challenge: Do you know Paris?
The 19th arrondissement and the Ourcq canal have some great surprises in store!
– Street Art theme: Tag workshop (Get your bombs!)
– Ecological theme (Get your nets ready): Olympics workshop (games of skill)
At the end of this ecological, fun and original activity, the announcement of the results on the floating terrace will allow you to congratulate and reward the winners.
will allow you to congratulate and reward the first teams with surprising prizes!